Friday, January 28, 2011

Pin It


Get Gadget

Banana Bread




I LOVE BANANA BREAD!


Sorry....

didn't mean to yell at you, but I really do love banana bread!

Not that dry, barely tastes like banana bread, bread! 


NO

LOVE moist, BANANAEY bread!

LOVE Banana Bread that melts in your mouth!

LOVE Banana Bread that tastes like you just peeled it!

When it comes to GREAT Banana Bread, you have two camps.....the NUTS and theNUTLESS!  Personally, I prefer my Banana Bread nutless, BUT, if you are going to go NUTS, take a little extra time and toast those nuts, PLEASE!

Just that little extra time you take to toast those nuts before you put them in your batter, is like throwing in a little extra pinch of love into every loaf!

Check out my favorite Banana Bread recipe at Sylvia's Kitchen, your family will be glad you did!

If you like this post, please include your email in the subscription box to the right and you will receive an email notifying you of new postings!  I'll keep you updated on new recipes, cooking techniques, ingredients, products and restaurant reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!