Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pin It


Get Gadget

A "NON" Guilty Pleasure!

I'm in love!

I'm in love and I have found a wonderful "NON" Guilty Pleasure!


If you know me (and if you don't know me, you'll get it), you know my weight fluctuates like the tide......comes and goes!  I love food!  When I go somewhere, I want to try all different kinds of food and beverage....my downfall!  


Sometimes, I can stop after a few bites.....sometimes NOT!  All the wonderful flavors and different textures are so tantalizing that I WILL over consume.  If I only disliked food more!  HA!  Not a chance.....too many foods to try and fall in love with!


And, I dearly love peanut butter!  I love to eat peanut butter right out of the jar from a spoon, on a banana, in celery, on bread, on bagels, on waffles, in cookies, in frosting.......YUM!!!!  OH, and one spoonful is NEVER enough!


But, I have found something to satisfy my cravings for peanut butter!


Check out PB2!  Only 1.5 grams of fat per serving (2 tablespoons) and just 45 calories.  It has 5 grams of protein, 2 grams of fiber and 5 grams of carbs!  WOW!!!




You're thinking.....FAKE!  Here's the ingredient list:  roasted peanuts, sugar and salt!  It comes in a powder and you add water!  It tastes GREAT and it isn't gritty!


I love this stuff!  I haven't found it in stores, but you can buy it from Amazon or from it's creator, Bell Plantation!  


Complete disclosure, it is more expensive than peanut butter, but if you have virtually eliminated peanut butter from your diet because of the fat and calories, PB2 might just fit the bill!




OH.....did I also mention it comes in a chocolate peanut butter flavor, too?  =)






PS....So, I'm back at the Double W, and being more "in tune" with what I'm eating....OH and I dusted off my bike!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!